What is included?
Your reservation at The Barn at Old Colony includes:
- Friday to Sunday privileges
- The Barn — 5,000 sq feet of dining and/or ceremonial space, dimmable chandeliers, sconces, and string lighting, choice of ceremony arbors, two large barn doors for ceremonies.
- 30 custom solid wood 60” round tables (seat 8)
- 30 diamond-white Lamour table linens
- The Mangers — a concrete space complete with eight wine barrels and 16 stools, water trough for ice and drinks, windshades, dj space, beautiful handmade redwood countertop portable bar. This intimate area overlooks the black buttes, orchards and the beautiful sunsets, making it ideal for cocktail hour.
- The Corral — 10,000 square feet of concrete space large enough for outside dining, dancing, portable bathrooms, vendor trucks, and games area. In the unlikely event of inclement weather on your event day, the corral is ideal for renting tents as a covered location for your guests.
- Parking lot
- The Cross at the Point ~ this area makes for an ideal spot for your ceremony as it overlooks the beautiful buttes and Black Butte Lake. You will need to transport your chairs to the venue after your ceremony.
- 250 beautiful chiavari solid wood chairs with 250 white tie-on cushions (optional) or 150 black cushions.
- Four farm tables, 9'
- 14 vintage white farm chairs, solid wood
- 13' portable redwood bar
- 11' redwood charcuterie board
- Various yard games
- 8 sheer white banners to hang from the eaves
- 3 propane heaters
- Floating warm-lit candles for the water trough
- 1 portable fire pit with wood and screen cover
- 16 Resin Adirondack chairs
- 6-foot wooden stand-up LOVE letters, light-up
- 1892 original doctor's buggy for photo ops
Presently, we do not provide bridal suites, restrooms, or kitchen facilities, but we look forward to helping you locate local providers.
Come enjoy a tour with us and see all the additional items included.
Can we see it beforehand?
Of course! Because we are a family-owned , working ranch, we ask that you make an appointment with us first.
Please visit our Gallery page for a video walkthrough.
What dates do you have available?
Weddings are hosted on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, from mid-February through October. We offer reduced rates for weekday micro weddings, elopements, and many other events as well.
Please fill out our contact form for specific availability!
How much does everything cost?
Fall of 2023 rates:
- 1–100 guests = $2500.
- 101–200 guests = $3000.
- 200–250 guests = $3500
- 250–300 guests = $4000
See the What is Included section to read what you receive when you book the venue
What are the event hours?
Because our ranch is located in a rural, country setting on private property, talk to us about curfews and noise restrictions. You will find that we are very accommodating. The venue is yours Friday late afternoon thru Sunday afternoon.